August 22, 2008

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL at TPC Sawgrass

What a beautiful setting for a Mid Summer Nights Dream of a Wedding. I worked this event from the start and watched it evolve. When I entered the ballroom at the TPC Sawgrass that evening I got tears in my eyes.

The Sweetheart and Bridal Party table seated 16 and you can see for yourself the beautifully designed tree, surrounded by moss, wheatgrass and florals. Candles in crystal were hanging over the table creating a most awesome effect.

The chandeliers were filled with hydrangea and orchids. The linens were eggshell white with softly lit tall and short centerpieces.


Candles glistened off of the full table setting of crystal. The entrance to the clubhouse opened to the candlelit staircase leading to the ballroon.It was hard to pick our favorite of these shots. A great spot for the bridal party photos.




The bride came up to Dan with tears in her eyes saying "Dan, you really did make all my dreams come true."

No comments: